Thursday, April 25, 2013
Randoms
Lots of things today-
Turn Signals: Use them. They are super helpful to communicate your intentions to other drivers. Also Stop Signs- Not optional. They are NOT "Slow down and see if anyone is coming faster than you can blow through the intersection" signs. Probably because that won't fit on the signs.
Hupy and Abraham commercial- They could get William Shatner to say the law firm's name, but not the H list commercial actors? Also, why do I kind of recognize the white haired "lawyer"? Anyone?
Food: I have been eating absolute garbage lately. Yesterday was multiple mini bags of chips, some leftover cold potato cheese pancakes dragged through reheated chili. 2 cookies. A couple fries stolen from Joe...a diet coke...Ice cream cone at the McD's drive through after practice. A couple bites of the marinara I made the kids for dinner. And ---seroiously-- that's it. So SO bad. And, what's worse, is that this was actually a pretty healthy day compared to the last coule weeks. Sad I know.
So this morning I had 2 eggs, poached on buttered toast with avocado, and a hunk of pan seared salmon, all sprinkled liberally with green onions. And for lunch, a grapefruit....althogh I may have to snag a pb&j foldover before my bus route.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment