Ohhhh! thanks girls! Yeah, I think i may post here instead, or in addition to, or just I dunno....whenever....what was the question? (If Joe dosen't hurry up with that fried chicken, I'm gonna pass out from hunger...wait...I'm gonna make mojitos- perfect with fried chicken...yeah...good idea. ((why am I talking to myself?))
4 comments:
Oh, Ms. Monica, you finally have a blogspot site. I tried posting to this picture 5 times and could not ever post to it.
Monica, welcome. Are you going to keep both sites going?
Monica! I can finally post a comment on your site instead of that myspace thingie you had! (sorry--that was frustrating!!) :)
Anyway, great photos! I look forward to more of your posts. Are you going to be posting on here a lot? I hope so! I love your writing.
Ohhhh! thanks girls!
Yeah, I think i may post here instead, or in addition to, or just I dunno....whenever....what was the question?
(If Joe dosen't hurry up with that fried chicken, I'm gonna pass out from hunger...wait...I'm gonna make mojitos- perfect with fried chicken...yeah...good idea. ((why am I talking to myself?))
Post a Comment