Thanks for the comment, I get so few it always feels like a privilege. I'm glad you liked that simple joke, I just felt that it should be shared. Cool that the timing worked well.
Guy- thanks for visiting! I have really been enjouing the "next blog" button. I get to read a lot of cool stuff I wouldn't ever find otherwise.
Leesa- offend me? Offend ME?! Have you Met me? (okay, no- not really) Sweetie, I had to go back and re-read your post to see what I was supposed to be offended about, and still didn't get it. (incidentally, I would love to see you "try to be mean"---you would probably bake cupcakes and frost them in my least favorite color---just to be mean lol)
5 comments:
Hi Monica,
Thanks for the comment, I get so few it always feels like a privilege. I'm glad you liked that simple joke, I just felt that it should be shared. Cool that the timing worked well.
I'll be back to enjoy your blog again.
Have a great day,
Guy
Monica,
I hope I did not make your head hurt. Sorry! I hope you did not take what I wrote to heart. I was not trying to be mean.
Guy- thanks for visiting! I have really been enjouing the "next blog" button. I get to read a lot of cool stuff I wouldn't ever find otherwise.
Leesa- offend me? Offend ME?! Have you Met me? (okay, no- not really)
Sweetie, I had to go back and re-read your post to see what I was supposed to be offended about, and still didn't get it.
(incidentally, I would love to see you "try to be mean"---you would probably bake cupcakes and frost them in my least favorite color---just to be mean lol)
so what is your least favorite color. For future reference?
~on cupcakes? Grey.
Food should not be grey.
Post a Comment