Yep, I'm that person everyone hates.
"Don't worry! Things will be great in the end!'
"Isn't it a nice day?!"
"Good Morning!"
"Just wait until it's over...then things will be perfect"
And the annoying thing is, I'm usually right.
Things are always okay in the end.
And they do turn out great.
But you know what?
I'm tired of being the only chipper one in the room.
Why can't everyone else cheer the fuck up already and be fucking optimistic for a change?
Fuck!
It's very draining holding the world together with a grosgrain ribbon and a smile.
Maybe once...just ONCE...someone else could say "hey, yeah...it's gonna be great!"
It's like living in a world full of Eeyores.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the last line, "It's like living in a world full of Eeyores." I know this is serious, but I nearly peed myself when I read that.
Thank you Leesa...you made me smile.
Post a Comment